2/9/08

Testimonies


"I can't thank the R/M Ranch enough. I was heading down the wrong path after getting involved with a pretty rough crowd. My parents sent me to the ranch against my will, but once there, I fell in love with it. Working with the horses really taught me a lot, and everyone there was so nice and accepting, despite my problems. The people there helped me work through a lot of what I was facing, and when I went home, I was a different person...a better person."
- Kurt Benson

"Thanks, everyone at the R/M Ranch. You helped me straighten out my priorities and got me going in the right direction when I wouldn't listen to anyone else. I'm finally heading down the right path, and even have some goals that I think I can actually reach."
-Tammy Hills

"Wow. I know I fought you guys from day one when I got dropped off at your place. Even the officer who brought me wished you guys luck. I'm not too proud of the way I acted, and can only thank you for everything you did for me. I learned a lot around the horses, and around Wes' shop. But the thing that taught me the most was the unconditional love for someone like me. I'm back on track. Thanks, R/M Ranch."
-Brad Johnson

"Love you guys. You were all so great to me. Rosetta, the things you said and the way you listened...I'll never forget it. Angel, thanks for fixing up my arm after I fell off the horse - I'll never forget that either! You all showed me what a true family is, and I'll carry that with me always."
-Sandy Peterson

No comments: